Facebook ads are paid messages from businesses that are written in their voice and help reach the people who matter most to them. Advertisers create campaigns that have specific goals and they create ads within those campaigns to help them reach those objectives.
Follow these simple steps to commence your first Facebook ad campaign.
- Create a campaign in Ads Manager.
- Select the Reach objective.
- Enter your Campaign Name and click Continue.
- Set your Audience and location targeting. Adjust the radius around the location with the slider and Choose to include or exclude people who live in or are visiting that area.
- Select Add Locations in bulk if you are targeting multiple locations for your campaign and don’t want to enter a long list of addresses.
- Enter any Detailed Targeting that you want.
- Choose your Placements.
If you select Automatic Placements, your ad delivery will be optimized across Facebook, Instagram and Audience Network.
You can also select Edit Placements to manually choose your own.
- Set your Budget and Schedule. Your ad runs all the time during your campaign by default. If you want to run your ads on a different schedule, select Lifetime Budget from the dropdown and set your Schedule.
- Select Show Advanced Options to set Optimization for Ad Delivery. Choose Reach from the dropdown menu to show your ads to the maximum number of people. Choose Impressions to show your ads to people as many times as possible.
- Set your Frequency Cap to limit how many times you want your ad to be shown to the same person and how often.
- Choose Automatic bidding or set a Manual bid amount if you know how much you’d like to pay per 1,000 impressions.
- Select Continue.
- Select your format. Choose from image and video ads, carousel ads and slideshow ads. You can also add an Instant Experience.
- To add a map card with directions to your business, choose the carousel format. Then go to Images and check the box next to Add map card with your page location.
- Fill in Text, Headline and Destination URL. You can also add a call-to-action button.
- Click Confirm when you’re ready to publish your campaign.
With 2.45 billion monthly active users, Facebook is an amazing way to reach a multitude of digitally native buyer personas. If your brand requires an advanced Media Buying plan that advances your marketing goals across digital platforms such as Facebook and Instagram as well as on ground, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for a free quote!